PCB or DIN Rail mounting DB9 D-Sub adaptor / breakout board with all pins plus shield connected to screw or spring terminal blocks, allowing simple and quick connections for prototyping or permanent installation.
- Male : with Captive screws for use with a mating connector that already has Screwlock / Jack screws fitted
- Female : with Screwlock / Jack screws for mounting the adaptor board to a wall box or panel that has a cut-out
- Both : Screwlock / Jack screws fitted for use with a suitable cable (not supplied)
Screwlock / Jack screws are the hex standoffs often fitted on D-SUB connectors. They are threaded for #4-40 UNC screws. They are for connecting to a cable which has thumbscrews or for mounting in a wall plate / panel which has a cut-out.
Captive screws are male #4-40 UNC screws coming out of the face of the connector to accommodate direct mounting to a mating connector with jack screws.
- Screw / Spring terminal for all 9 pins, plus shield
- Screw / Spring terminal suitable for wire size from 0.05mm2 (30awg) to 2.0mm2 (14awg)
- PCB Mounting holes 4x M3 (3mm)
- Optional DIN rail mounting for width 35 / 32 / 15mm rails